Now enrolling K - 12 in our 26th. Year!
School hours from 9:00am – 2:30pm
We are so excited to have our Chapel Services on fridays, as well as our Pizza & P.E. Day.
The Chapel Service starts at about 12pm in the main sanctuary.
Friends & Family are welcome!
We have already seen God move powerfully in our services and are excited what He still has in store this school year.
Come and join us!
School now open for new Applicants
Step Up for Students Scholarship at www.stepupforstudents.org for new and renewing students.
We also (ESE & IEP) Scholarship students, Hope Scholarship, Matrix #504 students, Gardner Program, and the Family Empowerment Scholarship (F.E.S).
UCA Published Tuition and Fees
Tuition $8,000, Books $800, Registration $550, Uniforms $400,Testing $300.
Featuring A.C.E. curriculum and dedicated A.C.E. certified teachers, B.A, A.A, A.S & Honorary Doctorate.
Our General High School Diplomas are fully authorized and recognized by the Florida Department of Education (FDOE).
Providing quality K-12 education with computer lab and elective classes.
For more information on the current School Year see our School Calendar.
Dress code with uniform policy for students.
Dual enrollment in partnership with Florida Gateway College and Southeastern University
Weekly dynamic life-changing chapel services featuring many guests throughout the year.
Students can participate in local public school athletic programs.
Our Missions Statement
Training, Educating, and Discipling today for Tomorrow’s Leaders
For more information
Call our offices 259-1199 / Pastor Mitch 305-2131
About our Curriculum
Accelerated Christian Education was formed in 1970 not only to meet academic needs of children but also to provide Godly character training. The result was a curriculum that helps parents and churches train young people academically and spiritually, a curriculum that focuses on God's plan for each individual child.
Today Accelerated Christian Education (A.C.E.) provides curriculum and materials to hundreds of thousands of children around the world.
A.C.E.'s concepts are based on the following Five Basic Laws of Learning:
- A child must be at a level where he/she can perform
- He/She must have reasonable goals
- His/Her learning must be controlled, and motivated
- His/Her learning must be measurable
- His/Her learning must be rewarded
Based on these principles, the A.C.E curriculum assures parents of:
- A solid, mastery, back-to-basics education for their child
- A course of study diagnostically individualized to meet a student's specific learning needs and capabilities.
- A program incorporating Scripture, Godly character building, and wisdom principles
- A curriculum using advanced computer technology to help ensure the finest education possible in today's high-tech climate